Hi,
I'm trying to display issues from 1 project for my customer. He want's to see the status of user stories.
I've connected my JIRA and Confluence using Application links. It works nice, but there is no way for me to limit the access. My customer can create a page, add JIRA macro and access all my JIRA issues via JQL.
The simplest solution was to use a JIRA account which has access to required project only. Unfortunately we have 10 accounts license so I cannot use an account for each project.
I want to use URL patterns in settings of application link to limit the access. I've found that when I use JIRA macro in confluence, it send HTTP requests like this:
/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=filter%20%3D%20%22MIS_CONFLUENCE%22%20&returnMax=true&tempMax=20&field=summary&field=type&field=link&_=1440705715872
It would solve my problem if I could use patern like this:
/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=filter
Unfortunately it doesn't work. When I use it no results found for JIRA macro in Confleunce.
Which URL pattern can I use to limit my cutomer's access?