Dear eazyBI team,
please support me in the following request.
Imagine a report table where issues are in rows. Column contains number of days issue stayed in particular status.
Pages section contains:
Rows section contains:
- Assignee (for issues "grouping" by assignee)
- Issue
Columns section contains:
- Measures - Days in transition status
- Transition Status - MyStatus member is chosen
Table looks a like this:
| | Days in transition status |
----------------------------------------------
| | MyStatus |
----------------------------------------------
Samuel | Issue1 | 10 |
| Issue2 | 15 |
| Issue3 | 35 |
| Issue4 | 12 |
| Issue5 | 33 |
----------------------------------------------
Jan | Issue6 | 14 |
| Issue7 | 50 |
...Then I have marked with red background those cells, where the issue were longer than 14 days in MyStatus.
Green background have issues that were less than 14 days in MyStatus.
BUT now, what I would like to do is to create a PIE CHART that shows (for each assignee and later one for all issues) how many issues are "green" ones and how many are "red" ones. So the ratio between those issues.
Is this possible? How can I achieve this? I believe it can be easily done, but I am new to eazyBI so I need a support from you in this matter.
Do you need any other information?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
BR
Samuel