This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configure the Sidebar
I cannot see my Space Tools button at the bottom of the sidebar. I am a space admin and used to see this button on previous confluence releases.
I'll submit this as a different Answer – You have the Documentation Theme applied. All of the menu options are under the Browse menu instead.
If you want the configurable sidebar and tools button, you'll need to apply the normal look and feel under Theme.
Perhaps you are not a Space Admin in that space? Perhaps you have the old Documentation theme applied? We can't possibly help you if you don't include screenshots or information.
To my understanding, I am an admin of this space. Please see the attached screenshot.
image2016-12-7 7:43:8.png
I am not sure that the theme is the issue. Let me ask a little different question: how do I configure the list of wiki pages that are available from the sidebar?
image2016-12-8 11:52:41.png
Something must be set to the Documentation Theme somewhere. Can you check the Global theme as well?
I really can't comment on configuring the Documentation Theme, I haven't used it in years.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.