Hello,
I'm a new user of Jira Service Desk and we're currently testing this product in order to replace Redmine and OTRS, and buy Jira.
I need some help about the Service Desk. I set the mail handler for creating issues in a new Service Desk project named "HelpDesk".
I want that someone from the support team:
- Checks the project HelpDesk when we receive requests from mails.
- Assigns the ticket to a Dev
- Switches or maps that request to a Dev issue.
- Sets it as resolved after
- Switches again to HelpDesk
- Support team checks if it's really resolved
- Send a mail to the client saying that's resolved.
- Close the request
The client should not see all the issue/request updates. I saw in the HelpDesk, we can reply to the client but nothing happen even if my SMTP server is working.
Is there a way to do that ?
Thanks.