We are trying to import our jira cloud DB but I get error Error parsing export file. Your export file is invalid. This may be due to a CDATA bug in older versions of JIRA (http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-4980). Exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lin
Either try to take a new backup from the Cloud instance or edit the backup and remove those characters.
Hello Timothy,
I run the workaround that was suggested, and the file was created successfully, but when I tried to import my content, I got the following error:
The file you are trying to import is from JIRA 6.5-OD-07-005, which is newer than your current version of JIRA and will not work. The import file claims it can be successfully imported into JIRA 6.3.12 or later.
If JIRA 6.3.12 is not yet available for download, please contact support.
What does it mean, we have version 6.4.6 installed
Thanks,
Avidor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.