I have a VBA macro that I use to build a Word file from a Jira query using my own template. I would like to convert the Wiki markup in the description and comments to a form that is similar to what is display in Jira. I have been trying to get one of the WikitoXHtml routine in Java to work to have not had much luck. Can someone give me some pointers on doing the client-side conversion?
Scenarios
Aggregate Type/Category: None
Categories Available: All, Data, Voice
User Profile Set
Account Profile Set
Category
All
\/
Aggregate Type
<< No Selection>>
Aggregate Category
Scale factor
N/A
Aggregate Type : SHARED_ONLY
SHARED_ONLY
Data
whatever
Voice
Aggregate Type: SHARED_FIRST
SHARED_FIRST
Aggregate Type: SHARED_FIRST (this one has double dip)
Aggregate Type: LOCAL_ONLY
NONE OR
LOCAL_ONLY
None or Data
None or whatever
Aggregate Type: LOCAL_FIRST
LOCAL_FIRST
I don't know if the Word format or doing this in the client side is a strict requirement, but the JIRA PDF View Plugin can transform all JIRA markup to PDF documents. Also, you can create 100% custom templates for your exports.
It is supported in all text fields supporting the markup mode, including Environment, Description, custom single-line, custom multi-line, etc.
Here is an example for some rich content with text styling and images:
jira-pdf-formatting.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.