After renaming the section broke page layout,a message appears
"confluence The root page @home could not be found in space"
you recommend:
Go to space admin-> space details for this space (http://your-confluence-site/confluence/spaces/editspace.action?key=<yourspacekey>) and change the homepage in the drop-down box to the page name you change to.
Paste a link? where can I get it?
Am I right when I assume that you want so set a new page as home?
I think what you need to do is go to Space Admin > Space Details and then simply enter the name of the new page you want to use as home for your space in the fiel "Home page". As soon as you start typing, autofill will suggest page names (so: drop-down box).
Can you show a screenshot or something of the error? I'm just confused here.
It worked out! thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.