Hello
In a Change Management workflow, we internally developed a plugin that displays a new Action in the Actions button, called Qualify. It brings the user to a screen which allow user to select CMDB items.
Going out of this screen plays automatically a transition, as the current user, to change the status of the ticket from "In Progress" to "Pending Change Manager".
My requirement is to avoid the user to play manually the transition (it must be, but to keep it in order my plugin to change the status of the ticket.
Consequently, I need to hide this workflow button graphically, but keep it available for my plugin.
I made a lot of research : triggers doesn't apply to me, permissions trick is too restrictive as JIRA username used is the same on both automatic or manual cases...
I have 2 ideas in mind : a propertyKey , or a trick with script in announcement banner (quite dirty...)
Thanks for your support