There are some options we never use and others we rarely use. however, the items we use a lot I have to go thru extra clicks to get to. Is there a way to customize that Insert menu to include the options we use most often?
Hi Denise,
To customise this content, we may need to change the Confluence source code directly or perhaps write a new a WEB ITEM/add-on that would do it inside Confluence. For example, we can see the procedures in this development article that you would need to modify according to your Confluence version.
PS: we do have a feature request opened for this. Please, refer to: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23368
Cheers,
Giuliano Tenedini
Confluence/Crowd Support
I'm not a developer so creating my own macros is not an option. I have referenced the open ticket and see it has a lot of votes and has been out there for several years. Do you think it will be considered by Atlassian any time in the near future as a new feature?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.