I can't find a license agreement for Theme Press anywhere on the Brikit site or in the Marketplace. (FWIW, I did find a link purportedly to the EULA for Zen at http://www.brikit.com/display/zen32/Purchasing+Zen, but that link doesn't actually go anywhere.)
Our legal people want to see it before we purchase.
Hi Jonathan,
Regarding your question on the Theme Press EULA:
All products are subject to the Atlassian Marketplace Terms of Use, which includes Atlassian's Standard End User License Agreement (EULA). Brikit does not maintain a separate EULA
All products are subject to the Atlassian Marketplace Terms of Use, which includes Atlassian's Standard End User License Agreement (EULA).
Brikit does not maintain a separate EULA
Sorry this information isn't clearer on our site. We have a brikit.comupdate coming very soon, and it does a much better job at detailing this and other product information. Stay tuned! And thanks for your patience in the meanwhile.
cheers,
Kelli
Thanks, Kelli I've passed that info on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.