Hello,
I am having the following scenario/issue:
- I am creating new issue manually (HELP-3384)
- Mail comes in that is related to the same issue, but as there is no header to confirm that - new issue is created by JEMH (HELP-3387)
- I am replying to the newly created issue while enter the old issue key in the Subject field, e.g. "RE: [HELP-3384] : RE: Broken database"
- The automatically created issue is being updated (HELP-3387) instead
Here is an excerpt from the Auditing:
| Email Subject: | RE: [HELP-3384]: Re: Broken database | |
| Message Size: | 40.2 Kb | |
| Signed: | | |
| Issue Key: | HELP-3387 | |
| Created: | | |
| Updated: | | |
| Commented: | 1: HELP-3387 |
I assume that the reply-to header comes in place before the subject header in the election process. Is there a way to change that? I would like the subject header to trigger an update of the mentioned issue.
Thank you in advance for any ideas.
Kind regards,
Iwan