Hi,
When can I get production JIRA 5 version?
Regards,
Yogesh
Q1 2012.
Does that help?
More specific dates - I think you will have to wait for an Atlassian PM to respond (but might not - release dates are sacred of course!)
But since they already upgraded jira.atlassian.com to 5.0 and have released 4 EAP releases, and multiple RC releases (and forward-speaking excited blogs), I think you can expect that it will be worth it when it comes ..
When it's ready. Atlassian don't commit to release dates because it's a dumb idea to release software until you're 100% sure it's ready.
See https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/24671/target-release-dates-for-jira-5-0-and-gh-5-8 for a bit more discussion, and a comment along the lines of "Early in 2012"
Nic, Thanks a lot. You always helped me!! Thanks a lot once again.
And in fact it was 2/22
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.