Adding a page link, I get a list of possible matches from the Confluence instance, which mostly work.
If I select a Space as opposed to a Page, however, the link text will display as "Page failed to load", and clicking the link results in the error page that says that either the resource is non-existant, or I don't have permissions (I do).
Specifically, if I link to the specified "home" page of the Space that fails, I will get a correct link text and will be able to click through to it.
atlassian-confluence.log shows the following, followed by a stack trace:
2014-09-22 14:27:39,526 INFO [http-8190-12] [confluence.rpc.auth.TokenAuthenticationInvocationHandler] invokeAuthenticatedMethod Executing remote API method [ getPage ] as user [ admin ]
2014-09-22 14:27:39,541 ERROR [http-8190-12] [confluence.rpc.auth.TokenAuthenticationInvocationHandler] invokeAuthenticatedMethod Error during invocation of method: getPage
-- url: /rpc/xmlrpc | userName: admin | method: getPage
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.atlassian.confluence.spaces.SpaceDescription cannot be cast to com.atlassian.confluence.pages.AbstractPage
JIRA is 6.2.2
Agile is 6.6.0
Confluence is 5.4.4
Best regards,
Sune Mølgaard