Hi all,
We encounter some problems due to the Content Formatting macro. On this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=799015234
This is mentioned:
Version 4.2.13 of the plugin introduced Google Analytics macro usage reporting, which functionality may fail due to various network errors, that then block macro rendering, eventually timing out page rendering.
May it be possible to disable only this feature, in order not to disable the full macro?
Thanks in advance,
we have the same problem: Content Formatting logs error messages: "unable to send analytics data to google"
I've found an answer:
http://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/CON/Turning+off+Google+Analytics
My name is Rafael Franco and I'm the Tech Lead for the Product Team here at Adaptavist. I'm sorry to hear you were having problems with Content Formatting Macros. Indeed, there was a problem that the plugin was not checking if the network was reachable or not, but this has been fixed in the latest 4.2.16 version.Could you please install the latest version and let me know if you're still experiencing issues?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.