When using Web Link types in an issue -
1. I'm unable to search for the link text
2. I'm unable to see the Link text if I add the Links column to my search results.
Is either one of this things possible?
Hey there, Jeff.
What do you mean that you are unable to search for the link text and the link text on your Issue Navigator?
Perhaps you can also consider to raise a support ticket on https://support.atlassian.com/ to get further help on this. Attaching screenshot(s) (if you are planning to do this) is highly recommended. Hope this helps!
Warm regards,
Danial
When an issue has had a Web Link, I am hoping to be able to search for that link. For example if the Web Link of https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/167716/search-by-web-link-and-view-web-link-in-results is on an issue, I would like to be able to search for "questions/167716" and be able to have the issue returned.
I would also like that web link to be displayed when the Links column is added to the search results.
Joining your question.
If you receive an answer from the support team, please share it here.
Hi Jeff,
We're exploring similar at present too. Tracking this on the JIRA backlog over here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-28064
Cheers,Nicholas Muldoon@njm
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.