I am trying to apply global filtering on activity stream using following url:
https://<name>.atlassian.net/activity?streams=update-date+BETWEEN+1386671637.28834+1386672626.269282
It doesn't return any feed entry in response(200) which happened between this epoch range. Can anyone explain me how to effectively use date range global filter to get activity streams?
activity?maxResults=10&streams=update-date+BETWEEN+1385852400000+1386716399999
I am trying to use BEFORE and AFTER operators via global filtering on streams. I want to know if fitering is applied over all entries of the feed(activity stream)?
https://<name>.atlassian.net/activity?streams=update-date+BEFORE+1386671637
It worked, i was erroring in conversion.
@julian, can you tell me if only date(x-x-x) is converted into number of milliseconds since the epoch of GMT or datetime(x-x-x xx:xx:xx) ?
Please guide me to a good link on how to do this conversion, if you know any.
As you said the timestamp is the number of milliseconds since first January 1970 ...
Of cause you can convert a datetime to a timestamp
Here is a simple converter : http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.