When attempting to search for a task or load the task list in the Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ, I'm getting the exception below. The filter list is working, but isn't loading the tasks so it's not much use. This is a recent development. I've been using the connector successfully for a while. But for the last two days, since a network related server outage, it's been useless. I've already tried deleting the configuration and recreating it and I've tried restarting. No luck. The web interface is fine.
com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rss.JIRAException: Error on line 2827: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rss.JIRARssClient.getSavedFilterIssues(JIRARssClient.java:247)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rss.JiraRssAutoRenewClient.getSavedFilterIssues(JiraRssAutoRenewClient.java:62)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.JIRAServerFacade2Impl.getSavedFilterIssues(JIRAServerFacade2Impl.java:194)
at com.atlassian.theplugin.commons.jira.IntelliJJiraServerFacade.getSavedFilterIssues(IntelliJJiraServerFacade.java:83)
at com.atlassian.theplugin.jira.model.JIRAIssueListModelBuilderImpl.addIssuesToModel(JIRAIssueListModelBuilderImpl.java:160)
at com.atlassian.theplugin.idea.jira.IssueListToolWindowPanel$RetrieveIssues.run(IssueListToolWindowPanel.java:1630)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.ProgressManagerImpl$TaskRunnable.run(ProgressManagerImpl.java:423)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.ProgressManagerImpl$2.run(ProgressManagerImpl.java:174)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.ProgressManagerImpl.executeProcessUnderProgress(ProgressManagerImpl.java:202)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.ProgressManagerImpl.runProcess(ProgressManagerImpl.java:165)
at com.intellij.openapi.progress.impl.ProgressManagerImpl$6.run(ProgressManagerImpl.java:332)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl$7.run(ApplicationImpl.java:386)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl$1$1.run(ApplicationImpl.java:130)
Caused by: org.jdom.input.JDOMParseException: Error on line 2827: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.
at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:504)
at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:807)
at com.atlassian.theplugin.commons.remoteapi.rest.AbstractHttpSession.retrieveGetResponse(AbstractHttpSession.java:165)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rss.JIRARssClient.getSavedFilterIssues(JIRARssClient.java:237)
... 18 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEntityReference(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:489)
... 21 more