Hi experts!
Someone got this error and could resolve this?
image.pngI cannot figure out why this is happening. Opening Excel file from http://www.ajaxbrowser.com/ works just fine. But Confluence doesn't. In WebDAV I can locate the file, but I'am not able to open it - same error occurs.
Edit: I attached a log-file for further information.
Best regards,
Mario
Hi Mario,
take a look to $CONFLUENCE_HOME/logs/atlassian-confluence.log, maybe you can find something there.I'm not sure, but ajaxbrowser uses a sprecial protocol to handle the file editing -> you can't compare it that easy...
RegardsSteve
Hi Steve, I attached a LOG at the main description. Regards, Mario
I have been informed that the WebDAV Office connector is not compatible with Office 16. Office 13 and OpenOffice 2.x-3.x are supported.There is a JIRA ticket to expand the functionality - go vote on it.https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-38024BTW - it doesn't work with Microsoft Edge (their new browser) and even if you try to natively open in IE10, I am still getting the error.
Hi Ed, thanks for sharing this information! Maybe it can help others. But in our case we are using Office 13 with standard IE. I hope someone can figure out what to do. It happened from one day to another - no changes in plugins or something. Best Regards, Mario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.