How do i report broken links for JIRA documentation? I recieved an e-mail from Hercules with suggestions on how to fix some errors in our logs, but 2 out of the 4 links do not work for me. I've pasted them below. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Trusting+JIRA+and+Clustered+Confluence+Fails+with+%27com.atlassian.security.auth.trustedapps.InvalidCertificateException%27
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Unable+to+Connect+to+Database+Due+to+%27java.sql.SQLException+Closed+Connection%27
It has something to do with my work and probably the firewall or websense rules. I tried from my home computer and the sites came up with no issue at all. Thank you all very much for your time and efforts it was very helpful to see that no one else had this problem and it was just me.
One way is to comment on the knowledge base article. Alternatively - probably the proper way - is to open a JIRA request with the component 'Documentation'.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.