Clustering, database tuning and other performance tuning is recommended for instances exceeding these values:
Most Pages
80K
The versions that can have a page are also included?
Captura de pantalla 2014-09-17 a la(s) 22.04.01.png
n the example, only the current page count how or even versions?
Thanks!
Hi Sergio,
As far as I know, only the current versions will count since you only access the latest version when you reach a page. The other versions are just stored in the database to compare with other pages.
I'd say that if you check the confluence admin-> system information -> Content (Current Versions) number and if that surpasses the 80k, then you can think about tuning the instance.
I hope this helps.
cheers!
Rod
I'd add that "clustering" is no longer supported - you'll need to look at Confluence Data Centre (after database tuning and hardware improvements). Also, I've looked after healthy standalone Confluences much bigger than 80k, so you can get a lot out of decent hardware and database tuning!
Thank you very much Rodrigo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.