Hi,
is it possible to disable the built in spell checker? We have the problem, that we use the english ui but our content is always in german.
Spell checker? Is it a new feature? Usually the spell checker comes out of your browser. You have to disable it there. But you can select different languages to spell check. If German is missing you can add a German dictionary. I'm German too and I do some in-house translations so I can switch between the two languages.
*lol* never thought that that is a browser "feature".
It is a great workaround for a missing feature. .... https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-1212
Check out the new spell check plugin [Spellproof for Confluence|https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/au.net.bunney.spellproof.plugins.spellproof-confluence/server/overview] now available on Atlassian's Marketplace.
You can check spelling and grammar on your Confluence pages in three different languages - English, French and German.
For my languaje (spanish) is not available then I need to deactivate this tool any idea?
This advice was useful to me. Thanks.
Hello everyone
Please I still would like to disable the spell checker.
Your help is very welcome,
Tshahé
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.