Hi all, is there any way to develop a macro to summarize the total disk space used by attachments in a space (including subspaces), or an existing macro to do it?
Thanks in advance.
Amin
Hey Amin,
If you have the SQL Plugin installed, you can use the following query:
{sql:dataSource=confluence} SELECT (SUM([FILESIZE])/1024/1024) AS Attachments_in_MBs FROM confluence.ATTACHMENTS{sql}
Note that when you only ask for the SUM you get the total size of the attachments back in bytes. I converted it to MB's to make it readable.
If you dont have the SQL Plugin, you can find it here: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/SQL/Confluence+SQL+Plugin
Thanks for your reply,
I cannot make use of that plugin in this environment. I've to use only confluence API classes or another existing macro. In addition, it would be necessary to include subspaces in that sum.
Thanks again.
Can I perform a search as "Search Results Macro", that returns a list of Attachment objects and do the SUM on my own?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.