We have a Space that we want to encourage (or even mandate) that authors select a template for the sake of consistency. I've seen some Atlassian videos that show a "Page From Template" option under the "Add" button and I notice that Confluence 4.0 has that out-of-the-box. We are using the "Documentation Theme" in Confluence 3.5. What is the easiest way to add this?
Sorry Rob, can't help you - we just jumped from 3.1 to 4.1 directly.
I'm wondering if we can restrict users to Add Page From Temple - that is, remove the Add Page option - but only for one space.
Jim.
Have you tried just look at HTML source for Add Page menu item and add a CSS class for that item that will just do something like "display:none"? I know that is not a very good option, but for internal usage and most of users it works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.