I am somewhat new to Confluence, and trying to understand some of the features and capabilities. It seems to be a great one-to-many tool, but I need help understanding the best option for a SME Finder, Q&A Broadcast capabilities, and Team-to-Team capabilities. I imagine there are features, or macros that can facilitate this, but what is the best-way to apply it across our organization? What is the best way you have tackled this?
1) Need: SME Finder
- I want to locate Subject-Matter-Experts (SMEs) via a simple search.
o For instance, I have a question about the Healthcare Industry handles XYZ Processes. Thus, I want to find the Healthcare SMEs.
2) Need: Q&A Broadcast
- Similar to a Message Board or Forum, I want to be able to post my question in a General Area or specific Space for others to help me resolve.
(
3) Need: Team-to-Team Capabilities
- This is more around reporting. How do I know the teams/spaces that are most productive? Where is the Knowledge Flowing?
o How many people have visited a space?
o What is the most visited space?
o What is the most active space? (New Pages, New Posts, Replies, etc …)
o Who are the most active users? (Views, Replies, Creates, etc …)
o Most active Teams (and Inactive Teams)
o Different # of Contributors
Looking forward to your insight.
John