When reviewing long pages, I would like to have the edit button availeble so that i can click edit and stay where I am on the page. Is this possible?
Try adding this to Confluence Admin | Look & Feel Custom HTML | At the end of the HEAD:
<style> #com-atlassian-confluence #editPageLink { position: fixed; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #ccc; right: 210px; } </style>
It should give an edit button that stays in the same place in the browser window regardless of scrolling
Hello Tore, have you tried hitting "E" while viewing a page? Voilà! Turns out Confluence does have a number of shortcuts, you can check the full list after this link.
The "E" shortcut does work (I turned off immediate search in Firefox).
However, as the original post asks, you do not stay at the same point on the page. This leads to lots of scrolling up/down to edit pages.
Is this code still accurate? The < and >, etc, seems like they should be "< and >"
I tried both ways and still did not see a floating Edit option
Also does this resolve the issues listed below with returned back to the spot in the page were a user wants to edit (and avoid having to rescroll to that original point in the page, once you click the edit button?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.