I would like to place the java script below in a Confluence Page what would be the way to do this?
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=JavaScript SRC="http://noetix.intra.cerveceriaindia.com:80/NoetixGateway/ExecEmbeddedReportSimpleParamValues.aspx?name=7575d6a9-5716-49f9-8257-882918f7378a&type=user&prompt=no&nwq_vdir=nwq&eheight=300&uid=7B350FEE3A2D854C42E06C95930D2358&pwd=8FC025CE6E898FD4DB2480B3EAC4E354&applicationlogindata=B9202BE9E9A0221B3ED8EA9D77358F434CDA85D9DA3EC069746DDE045904D0E0&secure=bound&version=3"></SCRIPT>
Use the {html} macro and put this script between that.
Hallo Craig and Renjith
Renjith is right: the HTML macro will do the trick. I'm just adding a note that the macro is disabled by default on Confluence. The site administrator can enable it.
It's disabled by default because of the security implications of allowing people to add HTML and Javascript to a page. Before enabling it, it's worth considering whether all the potential authors are trusted. People will be able to use the HTML macro in comments and blog posts as well as on the page.
Here's the documentation:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Enabling+HTML+macros
I hope this helps.
Cheers, Sarah
Thanks for the answers, the comment regarding the HTML marco being disabled by default was an important note!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.