Hello Guys,
we are exploring Stash + MySQL + AD implementation. I have it up and running, linked the AD. Everything seems good. I can't find in the documentation the best practices to run Stash and MySQL? Obviosly MySQL should be accessble for Stash but what is the best practice - should they be on same machine? Most probably my production Stash installation would be on virtual machine, run with specific linux user and running as a daemon. We have NetApp storage on which I can create a NFS mount and that mount to be for the MySQL for example. I'm curious what is the best approach where the MySQL db to be - on the same server on local hdd, on different server local hdd (special MySQL server only for Stash) or different server/same server with NFS export? Our users are around 30-40 which isn't that much but I want to choose the best option for us. Can you please advise what is the best approach where the MySQL db to be placed?
Also that is the same with the data folder of Stash.
Thank you.