Howdy,
My Jira session is getting clobbered by Bamboo. That is to say, I have logged into both Jira and Bamboo in the same browser, any Jira operation asks for a login after which any subsequent Bamboo operation will then ask for a login, after which any further Jira session asks for a login. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.
The net result is that I can only either use Jira or Bamboo but not both at the same time in the same browser.
I have Jira and Bamboo installed on the same server and have set up an application link so that Bamboo can authenticate against Jira. Both Jira and Bamboo are using a default configuration except for both products configured to use a local MYSQL instance.
One thing that I have found is that if I log into Jira first, I can open Bamboo up in another tab without Bamboo asking for a login. However, when I navigate back to Jira, it then asks for a login.
Cheers,
Simon.