Hi all,
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-linkedIssuesOf(Subquery,linkname)
I need to find issues that don't have backports, but have a special label, so how to explain *has not*?
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("type = Backport") and labels in ("special_label")
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf(
"type = Backport"
) and labels in ("special_label")
the query above will query issues that *have* bacports, but I need to query issues that has *not* backports.
Hi Mikhail,
You could try:
labels in ("special_label") AND NOT issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("<some sub-query>", "Backport")
Should work according to the Script Runner docs
Cheers,
// Svante
Did you try to put NOT in the front of the query?
NOT(issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("type = Backport") and labels in ("special_label"))
) and labels in ("special_label"))
Vijay
Basically I am with Vijay, but I think the query would be something like
issueFunction NOT in linkedIssuesOf("type = Backport") and labels in ("special_label")
Maybe you have to add more criteria like project or issuetype to find your issues as NOT IN finds EVERY issue not having that specified kind of link.
This will result in the same set of issues as Jochen suggest. The placement of the NOT clause is not important in this case.
You will get all issues with the special label AND issue link != Backport (which means all issues with no link at all as well)
This will result in the same set of issues as Vijay suggest. The placement of the NOT clause is not important in this case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.