Hi
I want to move a child page to another page within the same project. My page has like 15 restrictions which must remain as they are. When I use the move function to move the page, I get the error message "You can not restrict pages in the destination space. Remove restrictions before moving page." However, I do have the right to restrict pages in the destination space. So the only thing I can do is to remove all the restrictions, move the page and then restrict it again.
For space admins it is possible to move those restricted pages, for "normal" employees it is not.
So what I would really like to know is what am I supposed to do if I want to move a page and I don't want the whole company to see my page for the time I need to move it? I can't always go find a space admin when I want to move a simple page. Are you thinking about changing this?