Hello
I am trying to get JIRA running with an SSL and having trouble.
The end result I get when trying to access https://localhost:8443 is this: Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.
I have followed the instructions here on trying to import the certificate: https://knowledge.geotrust.com/support/knowledge-base/index?page=content&id=SO15323
This is exactly what I have run to try and accomplish this:
C: Program Files Atlassian JIRA jre bin>keytool -import -alias primary -trustcac
erts -file C: Users username Desktop GeoTrust_Primary_CA.cer -keystore ssl.jks
Enter keystore password:
Re-enter new password:
Certificate was added to keystore
C: Program Files Atlassian JIRA jre bin>keytool -import -alias secondary -trustc
acerts -file C: Users username Desktop GeoTrust_Secondary_CA.cer -keystore ssl.
jks
Enter keystore password:
Certificate was added to keystore
C: Program Files Atlassian JIRA jre bin>keytool -import -alias wildcard -trustca
certs -file C: Users username Desktop wildcard_x509.crt -keystore ssl.jks
Enter keystore password:
Certificate was added to keystore
And this is my server.xml file:
<connector port="8443" <="" p="">
protocol=org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
maxHttpHeaderSize=8192
SSLEnabled=true
maxThreads=150
minSpareThreads=25
maxSpareThreads=75
enableLookups=false
disableUploadTimeout=true
acceptCount=100
scheme=https
secure=true
clientAuth=false
sslProtocol=TLS
keystoreFile=C: Program Files Atlassian JIRA jre bin ssl.jks
keystorePass=xxxxx
useBodyEncodingForURI=true/>
My HTTP connections still work but I am at a loss as to why HTTPS does not appear to work at all.
Please help!
Thanks
Ryan