Recently I have been trying to set up a URL Rewrite using IIS7 and URL Rewrite 2.0 to rewrite the URL:http://jira.example.com.au:8081tohttp://jira.example.com.auThis process is successful for Confluence, redirecting:http://confluence.example.com.au:8090tohttp://confluence.example.com.auThe jira website does respond, and will even go as far to append the /secure/dashboard to the redirected URL.It then however displays the messageServer Error500 - Internal server error.There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.Now I have tried to use the following links:https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/28873/configure-iis-to-forward-requests-to-confluence-along-with-jira-subdomain
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Integrating+JIRA+with+IIS
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Integrating+JIRA+with+Apache
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Apache+Reverse+Proxy+Using+the+AJP+Protocol
I have also tried the answerhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Integrating+JIRA+with+IIS+using+ARR
But also to no avail.I have also tried using the AJP connection, unsuccessfully mind you.I know it is redirecting correctly (since confluence works well) but i cant find any setting i can change to allow these requests to go through to jira.Please help!
Have you set the proxyHost and proxyPort in the server.xml? What is the stack trace in the server logs?
Indeed i have set the proxyHost and proxyPort. This actually causes the instance on http://jira.example.com.au:8081 to display a "Service is running on an unknown port"
and display "500" errors in the gadget placeholders.
http://jira.example.com.au Still displays "500" error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.