I am using the example code to upload an attachment to JIRA and I get this error. Does anybody know what this means?
I can't believe it. A stupid user error. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Thank you Tim.
It's /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/attachments not attachment (unless its a different in another API http://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/5.2.11/#id167094).
Which example code?
Although, that error usually means your network has failed for some reason - pulling a network cable, proxy server not letting you in, packet loss etc.
What error?
Here is the code:
curl.exe -D- -v -u xxxx:xxxx -X POST -H "X-Atlassian-Token: nocheck" -F "file=@c\logs\\AIFDBScripts.zip" http://mysite/jira/rest/api/2/issue/SR-2414/attachment
The error is: HTTP error before end of send, stop sending
Are you sure that this is the only response? What is the respond code?
* HTTP error before end of send, stop sending
<
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><status><status-code>404</status-code><message>null for uri: http://10.24
9.88.155/jira/rest/api/2/issue/SR-2320/attachment</message></status>* Closing connection 0
This is closed.
You close these by marking one or more answers as correct. I'd recommend your "user error" one :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.