Hi,
I'd like to use the Jira connector for Jira instance that seems to be deployed on the amazon cloud, at least I have the jira url "http://myserver.com" which is redirected to some ec2 host. When I try to setup the connector, I always get the error "The location of the jira server has moved". Same if I check "follow redirects". Anything I can do?
OK. I investigated that and indeed 'follow redirects' setting did not work.
I have fixed that and new nightly snapshot should work fine. Please install and test Connector from the following update site: <a href="http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/rest/nightly/e3.7" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/rest/nightly/e3.7</a>
<a href="http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/rest/nightly/e3.7" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/rest/nightly/e3.7</a>
Cheers,Jacek
Hi Felix,
What is your JIRA Connector version? Can you paste a stacktrace?
Thanks,Jacek
I have these:
Atlassian Connector for Eclipse (Required)3.0.8.v20130328com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.feature.groupAtlassian
Atlassian JIRA Connector (Recommended)3.0.8.v20130328com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.jira.feature.groupAtlassian
There's no stack trace. The message shows when I select "validate settings" in configuration dialog for my Jira Task repository.
Btw. I recently got a popup telling me that there's a new version of the connector available, but If I search for updates, none are found, at least not from where I originally installed the connector:
http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/e3.8
If your JIRA version is 5.0 or above then you can try Connector 3.2.1 from the following update site: <a href="http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/rest/e3.7" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/rest/e3.7</a>
<a href="http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/rest/e3.7" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://update.atlassian.com/atlassian-eclipse-plugin/rest/e3.7</a>
Let me know if it works fine or you face the same issue.
Installed 3.2.1. Now I have "com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: Client response status: 301" at the place where the previous message, but nothing in the error log.
Jacec, it works with the nightly build. Thanks for the quick fix! Cool.
EDIT: But, there still seem to be issues related to redirect. For example I cannot submit a Task, and here I do have a stacktrace (see below)
Is this a good place to report issues like this? Or do you have a bugtracker for the connector?
Thanks,
Felix
com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraException: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: Client response status: 301
at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.rest.JiraRestClientAdapter.call(JiraRestClientAdapter.java:707)
at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.rest.JiraRestClientAdapter.createIssue(JiraRestClientAdapter.java:527)
at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.JiraClient.createIssue(JiraClient.java:311)
at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.JiraTaskDataHandler.postTaskData(JiraTaskDataHandler.java:1125)
at org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.tasks.core.sync.SubmitTaskJob.run(SubmitTaskJob.java:100)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)
Caused by: com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.RestClientException: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: Client response status: 301
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.invoke(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:70)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.impl(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:164)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.postAndParse(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:152)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.JerseyIssueRestClient.createIssue(JerseyIssueRestClient.java:432)
at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.rest.JiraRestClientAdapter$8.call(JiraRestClientAdapter.java:531)
at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.rest.JiraRestClientAdapter$8.call(JiraRestClientAdapter.java:1)
at com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.internal.jira.core.service.rest.JiraRestClientAdapter.call(JiraRestClientAdapter.java:678)
... 5 more
Caused by: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: Client response status: 301
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:607)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.post(WebResource.java:235)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.doHttpMethod(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:179)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.access$000(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:43)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient$7.call(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:170)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.invoke(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:54)
... 11 more
Yes, we do have a bugtracker. Please report the issue at https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/PLE
and let me know if creating task is the only problem or does it fail in other cases too.
Indeed. It does not work with POST methods (e.g. create issue). Please watch https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/PLE-1522
It should work fine also for POST actions like create issue, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.