I have a post function to fire subtasks upon a transition and a condition to check whether the subtasks are in a certain status before allowing a transition. I want to know if there is a way to delay the status change. For example, When I click on the "submitted" transition from Status A to Status B I want the following to occur:
- Transition is clicked
- Subtasks are fired via post function
- Condition is met (all subtasks are in "Approved" status")
- Name of the status is changed to the next status (Status A is then changed to Status
via post function
Our workflow is that we are sending the subtasks to gain approvals for a document. I don't want the status to change to the next status until all of the approvals are gained, because the issue shouldn't be assigned to the next person until the document is approved. If there is a better solution than what I have outlined above please let me know. Thanks!