Hi all,
I am quite novice to this world, so first of all, excuse me if the question is quite straightforward or even if it has been asked+answerd before. I have searched for it but nothing seemed to me the same issue I am facing.
Here we have JIRA from quite a time already and we have started to use Crucible and Fisheye not so long ago. The integration is not working as expected.
From Crucible environment, I can open a review and use a JIRA ticket as reference. Then the code is shown and the review can be performed. Everything seems to be working fine here.
But I want to be able to open the Crucible review ticket from within the JIRA ticket. I know it can be done from the Source tab, but when I click there I get "No related commits found." message. Obviously, there are commits and they can be seen in the "Subversion commits" tab.
So, which may be the cause leading to this "No related commits found" in the Source tab in the JIRA ticket?
Thanks
Victor