Suppose A, B & C are filters, created using JQLs, which list datasets :
How do we represent (AUB)∩C’ using JQLs?
FYI: ((A) OR (B)) AND (NOT( C)) is not working and gives incorrect output
(filter=A OR filter =B) AND filter!=C
Andreas,
In my question A, b & C are JQLs which list data sets
Hi
you can store these JQLs as Filters, than it would work..
Each JQL stored as Filter will run the aggregate( it does for me)
filter!=C
May I know what do you mean by "filter" here?
If you create, save (and maybe share) a JQL search (a filter) you can search for filters by name in advanced search by using the ''field'' filter: ex.
I enter "project=MP and issuetype=Story" which returns all stories in my project and I save it as mystories, I can now use it as a search parameter such as "filter = 'mystories' or by filterid.
I'm assuming that's your question?
That s what i meant
Hi,
Try if
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/pt.lt.lfcribeiro.jira.jqlLTFunctions
Solves your problem, it will let you do some math:
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.