I'd really like to see these.
At the moment, there isn't a plan for an official mobile application for any OS. As the other poster mentioend above, there are some great options made by third perties out there and we have chosen to leave this to the community.
If you really want an official Bitbucket version, you should use Bitbucket's official public issue tracker which can be found at https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues. Please feel free to raise the isssue there. The Bitbucket team reviews the requests there regularly and comments as appropriate.
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but http://blog.bitbucket.org/2011/12/21/mobile-apps-for-bitbucket/
Those are definitely some (good) mobile apps. Thanks. I was hoping for official Atlassain apps though. I'll update the question to make this clear.
The best place for feature requests is jira.atlassian.com. Our product managers will update there. There are a few existing tickets:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28155
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27242
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.