I have one space that I can't delete from my favourite list, all the other spaces no problem.
Any idea what is wrong?
If you have the possibility, look at the server log files.
What also might help is the console output in your browser. in Chrome, you get it by pressing F12 and selecting the "Console" tab. Try to unfavourite it now and look at the output.
That helped me debugging similar issues before.
Best,
Lukas
Hi Almar,
Not sure this is your case because I don't know what Confluence version you're running, however we had a bug on Confluence 3.3 related to this. Please refer to this article for more information and how to workaround this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Spaces+Cannot+Be+Unmarked+as+Favourites
Thanks.
Regards,LM
Can you share what's happening when you try to remove the space? Depending on the symptoms, we could be facing different causes, such some specific content inside the space. If possible, as mentioned above, can you share what's in the logs once you try to remove the space?
Cheers,
Giu
Hello All,
Thanks for all your help.
I can't find anything in the log files and in the console output the same.There are no symptoms! When I click the star it changes, but nothing happens. After refreshing the page the space is a favourite again.
I have not tried to export the space and import it again. I found a couple of more spaces with the same problem, so I'm not sure if that is something we want to do.
regards,
Almar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.