Hello,
I'm trying to follow https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Running+JIRA+over+SSL+or+HTTPS however I've already had the certificate issued previously (we are using a wildcard SSL). I have the original CSR file and can download the file in most formats from GoDaddy, but I'm unsure of what I need to do to get this configured.
I'm currently on Windows 2008 R2 using tomcat. I originally was going to put this behind a load balancer that would handle the SSL traffic, but it appears JIRA needs to be configured as well.
I have the certificate files from GoDaddy using Tomcat option. Files come with the bd_bundle.crt, bd_intermediate.crt, wildcard.crt. I've tried
"<jira-install-dir>\jre\bin\keytool" -import -alias tomcatCACert -file file.cer -keystore "<install_dir>\jre\lib\security\cacerts"
When using config.bat, I put in all the information:
Keystore Path: "<install_dir>\jre\lib\security\cacerts"
Keystore Password: <the password>
Key Alias: tomcatCACert
I get the error "The private key could not be found in the key store"
I'm currently on Windows 2008 R2 using tomcat. I originally was going to put this behind a load balancer that would handle the SSL traffic, but it appears JIRA needs to be configured as well.