Hi, In Firefox 22.0 on Mac OS X, when I select "Attach Image" (using the HTML 5 based Attach Image Plug In from Atlassian) I get the "Attach Screenshot" popup, but I can't get anything to paste into the popup. Any ideas? --Dave
I was able to resolve my issues by following instructions on these pages:
http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1572http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
Hi David.
The issue is confirmed and now is fixed in version 1.1.7 of Attach Image Plugin for JIRA .
Thank you for the bug report.
I'm not sure I agree that reverting from Java 7 to Java 6 is a solution to this problem. Is there another option for attaching screenshots? I've tried in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (on Mountain Lion) and all three fail. :-(
Hi Steve,
Yes, there is an alternative to the current Java Applet. The applet can be replaced by "Attach Image Plugin for JIRA" which is available via Atlassian Marketplace for free.
Once installed in JIRA, plugin replaces the existing Screenshot Applet. Plugin works well in Chrome and Firefox and all OS.
--
Cheers,
Ignat.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.