We're trying to export our PDFs in Confluence using the following font-family: Gotham Rounded, but despite our CSS calls, Confluence defaults export to Helvetica/Arial. I have spoken to Atlassian team "support" and "bug" members and they tried this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Exports+to+PDF but it was not successful. As a follow-up solution, they suggested the following:
Take the 8 font weights listed below as .ttf files and roll them into a .ttc collection. Once this .ttc collection is created, put this .ttc file into General Configuration under Confluence Administration. then choose PDF Export Language Support.
The reason why we need a .ttc file instead of a .ttf file is that if we choose only one of the .ttf fonts below it negates the Bold, Italic, BoldItalic, etc. upon Printout. (It works in the Wiki and Edit views however).
GothamRnd-BoldItal.ttf
GothamRnd-Book.ttf
GothamRnd-MedItal.ttf
GothamRnd-Bold.ttf
GothamRnd-LightItal.ttf
GothamRnd-Medium.ttf
GothamRnd-BookItal.ttf
GothamRnd-Light.ttf
The issue now is that I am unable to locate a free tool to do this: Convert .ttf files into a .ttc collection. I know that Scroll's PDF Exporter solves this export issue in general, but I would like to see if this is possible in standard Confluence before purchasing a third party plug-in.
Thus far I have tried FontForge, TransType4 and RoboFont, but no luck. As stated here:
http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/10535/how-to-package-all-faces-of-a-font-into-one-family-file-mac
============
You can try grouping your .TTF font files into one .TTC collection file, by opening them all at once and using <a href="http://fontforge.org/filemenu.html#GenerateTTC" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">File > Generate TTC...</a>
============
Except there is no option in the current software (FontForge) that shows the stated solution menu above: Generate TTC.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.