I have implemented a listener on move event. I need to do some settings on the new issue based on the source issue details. How can i get the source issue details like issue type, project id, fix versions etc when issue is moved?
Give us a chance! It's only been 2 hours. We're scattered around the planet!
The "issue moved" event contains a full set of issue data, as do all issue based events.
I've not written vast numbers of listeners, but the simple and few ones I have written all start with
public
void
onIssueEvent(IssueEvent issueEvent) {
Long eventTypeId = issueEvent.getEventTypeId();
Issue issue = issueEvent.getIssue();
Issue issue = issueEvent.getIssue(); issue object would be modified version but not the source issue. Am i wrong?
Again - give us a chance, we do have other things in life, like family, work, food, cats and sleep.
Sorry, for the source, no, you'll need to read the history. Events are thrown at the end of the process, so only really have access to the current data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.