I added an LDAP and switch the order of user repositories. My bad I know.
But now I can't login as local admin into my Confluence as my LDAP contains a user 'admin'.
What can I do?
Hi Sergei,
This should do the trick and have at least you login with your local admin account. You need to move Internal directory into the first position:
Before running any SQL query, please do a full backup of your database, in case things goes sideways.CheersSuren
Thanks. But it looks like "Put the Internal Directory in First Position" assumes that I use External SQL DB but I don't. I'm on Embedded DB. How to restore the order in that case?
Hi Sergei, I suggest you to install DB Visualizer and connect it with your embedded database. I suggest you to read below Documentation on how to connect Confluence embedded database with Db Visualizer. * https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Connecting+to+HSQLDB+using+DBVisualizer+or+HSQL+database+manager
After you connect the database and db visualizer, run the query in db visualizer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.