Hi Folks,
how can I delete specific older versions of a wikipage ?
Regards, Josh
Hi Josch,
this is an old unresolved issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-996
Vote and hope, someday it will come true ;-)
Best regards
Thomas
This is now possible in Confluence 5. To remove a page history, navigate to the page where you want the history to be removed > Click on Tools > Page History > Under Operations, click on Remove. Once removed, you can't undo this action though and it has to be done per page.
Using Confluence CLI you can use removePageVersions to remove more historyversions in one time, for instance every version before a date, or to keep last n versions.
Take a look at https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CSOAP/Documentation#Documentation-removePageVersions
There is no Remove option in Page History for me. Do you need to be an admin?
Hi, you do need to be an admin - I ran into this myself, and for me the only visible operation was to restore a previous version of the page. With the help of our admin I was able to remove the old version.
Thanks, this was most helpful! Any chance, a simillar functionality exists in JIRA? Sometimes users post passwords and similar information here and we need to be able to clean it up for good.
You can use this plug in to remove page versions easily:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.elitesoftsp.confluence.page.utility.plugins/server/pricing
Hi all,
Is there a solution to this [in bulk] for Confluence Cloud? Thanks.
How about confluence cloud?
I have got the same question.
Although confluence cloud has the storage of 25GB, I think it's still urgent needed.
Hi guys,
I got this to work on basic auth, with the following api call:
https://[yourinstance]/wiki/rest/api/content/[pageid]/version/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.