Hi,
I'm trying to install Confluence 5.4.3 on our new Windows Server 2012 R2 , when I get to the point where I have to
configure database connection I'm getting an error to install jTDS drivers (see attached file screenshot). I have downloaded the files jtds driver files , what are the steps to install and configure the drivers?
ConfluencejTDSerror.JPG
jtds driver is bundled with Confluence. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF54/Database+Setup+for+SQL+Server#DatabaseSetupforSQLServer-Step4.InstallConfluenceandtheSQLServerdatabasedriver
Hey there,
May I ask you what error you are facing when trying to install it? The screenshot attached is just highlighting a warning, which should not block the installation process.
Let us know what's happening so we can try to help you on this matter.
Best regards,
Eduardo Mallmann
Hey JAMSHAID,
Instead of clicking datasource try setting confluence with direct JDBC because the default Tomcat libraries may not be optimized for Atlassian applications.
Try using direct JDBC and see if you have problems .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.