I have a tree with 3 sub pages. I want the home page to have a button to create a page under one of the sub pages but it only creates the new page under the parent page.A - Home 1 - Sub 2 - Sub 3 - SubI want the 3 buttons to live on A and each will tie to one of the sub pages. If a user clicks on the button that says 2-Sub I want the page they create to live there. Instead they live under A - Home.I have tried creating the buttons in the sub pages and showing them on the home page via the excerpt macro but that does not work. Is there a way I can do this?
Hi Ray,
You can use the add-page macro from Linking Plugin, which is free.
https://docs.servicerocket.com/display/LIN/add-page?desktop=true¯oName=live-template
Regards
Nelson
Hi @Ray DR
you can simply go to page "1 - Sub", create a sub page there, make a copy of the URL of the "New Page" and enter it as a link on page "A - Home".
The link must be something like "http://YOUR_URL/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=~YOUR_SPACE&fromPageId=NUMBER_OF_PARENTPAGE
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.