Hi
How do i add Java script to custom fields, i need to validate the custom field entry using java script.
Please send me example and procedure to do this.
Thanks In advance
Ram
Add it in the description of the field under the field configurations.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Associating+Field+Behaviour+with+Issue+Types
I tried to associate javascript (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Fields+Allowing+Custom+HTML+or+JavaScript) in the Description of the custom fields but it gets stripped off in the create/edit popup (I checked with firebug). My JIRA version is 5.2.9. Any hints?
Thanks in advance.
hi,
Refer the similar post at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/160233/javascript-files-are-not-loading-on-the-pop-screen-of-jira-5-1
Regards,
Chaithra
Hi,
what I meant is that java script gets stripped off in the create/edit popup: if I look at the popup page with firebug, the java script is just not there. On the other hand, If I look at the custom field description, I see it ...
Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.