Hi, I would like to know if there is any url to ping the nodes in order to test the availability.
for example something like
http://{confluence-host}/ping.action
I would say the REST API for build info would be relatively light:
http://localhost:8092/rest/prototype/1/buildInfo
responding with:
{"versionNumber":"4.1.6","buildDate":1329649200000,"buildNumber":"3144","bambooBuildNumber":"${bamboo.buildNumber}","revisionNumber":""}
Many thanks , but I am using confluece 3.4.5 and it doesn't have it url (buildInfo) available.
How do you specify the result type (json or xml)?, by default is Xml.
It really depends what you're trying to prove, for F5, you may just want to know if its 'probably' there, you could just pull the favicon, http://confluence.atlassian.com/favicon.ico and check for a 200 response, if you want to verify more, then perhaps you could lookup a user...
3.4.5 rest docs are at http://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-confluence/REST/3.4.5/
Hi, meant to say, forgetting API's etc, for an F5 ping even the site favicon would work?
eg: https://confluence.atlassian.com/favicon.ico
Thanks for you answers. Finally I developed a very simple plug-in which uses the rest api extension and returns a message like:
statuts 200 OK.
fair enough, but for the purpose I think is more than needed, you are testing JVM responsiveness.... In any case, that will do nicely, heck you could even put it up on the marketplace as a an F5 ping responder!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.