Hi!
I have Jira 5.2 and MySQL 5.5 on my server.
I create a script to write on the DB (after stopping the service) that import a CSV file in the worklog table...
If I write few lines and restart the service, when I add a Log Work from Jira, the line is created and the ID number was changed for a different "starter number" of hundred..
----------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE:
my WORKLOG table end at ID = 12345
if I manual add the new line with ID = 12346
automatically, next line that I will create from LogWork in JIRA, will set to ID = 12400
and the next worklog 12401, 12402, etc...
-----------------------------------------------
If my WORKLOG table end at ID = 12898
if I manual add the new lines with ID = 12899 and ID = 12900 and ID = 12901
when I add a new LogWork from Jira, I have a screen error that told me that "key 12900 is just used"
Is it possible to "change" this jump of the next hundred of ID with a jump bigger?? Not like one thousand, but 3 hundred could be OK for me...
Regards,
Marco